Sunday, February 21, 2016

Thoughts about comments


         When reading the comments left in my introduction I was pleased to hear all the good things people said about me. If you ever have a bad day its actually really good to read the nice things people have to say about you. I like how every one who commented pointed out about my pigeon hobby. Animals are one of my favorite things in the world and I love how people were able to notice. I feel like when I comment on other people’s page I have to really focus on things they speak passionately about. It really shows that you care about what they said about themselves. I also like how people asked questions it shows interest! I actually haven’t asked questions on people’s blog but I want to start to actually be more engaged. The format of the comments also need to grab a person’s attention. For example, when there is paragraphs and indentations it makes me feel like they actually left a sincere comment if they took the time to format it correctly.
           In the storytelling comments I received very good feedback. For example, I was told I should space out my stories rather than having one HUGE paragraph. Which honestly I am also discouraged when I have to read one large bulky story. I am actually separating my stories and making them more engaging. I also need to work on my images. I should add more image comments and my own comments should focus on the images. Which I rarely comment on. Overall, I have had extremely great advice and I will make improvements to my own comments

No comments:

Post a Comment