Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Reading Diary Week 14:Abhimanyu: StarCrosses Prince


This week I will be doing my reading diary over Abhimanyu: StarCrosses Prince. I want to do my readings over characters that I am not use to reading about. I also enjoy comic books the most! Abhimanyu is the son of Arjuna! I would definitely like to bring him back in to one of my stories. Arjuna was exiled by his cousin but his son remained in town. He had made a promise to avenge what they had done to his father and his brothers. I would definitely enjoy having some rivalry between Arjuna’s son and Duryodhana’s son. Arjuna is also given Uttara who is the daughter of king Virata. He then gives her to his son and they marry. It would also be a cool idea to have a love issue between son and father. Abhimanyu also plays a major role in the fight against Drona. He is the only one who is able to combat against the formation of Drona’s army but he is unclear of hos to come out of it. He goes in but is cut off from his rmy and is about to be attacked by Drona and his army. Duryodhana’s son Lakshmana is actually killed by Abhumanyu. Drona is also impressed by his fighting capabilities. At the end he is not successful in his fight against Dushasana’s son and is killed by him. IN return his father and brother avenge his death!
Cover of comic:Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment