Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Week 7 Reading Diary: Part B of The Indian Heroes: Mahabharata- ThePrinces of Elephant City by C.A. Kincaid


The second part of The Indian Heroes: Mahabharata- ThePrinces of Elephant City by C.A. Kincaid begins with the description the Pandavas disguised as a multiple number of charcters.  Something crucial that I want to focus on is Yudhishthira finally mastering the dice game. I also want to focus on how Kichaka wanted to rape Draupadi but Bhima has declared to avenge her. Draupadi and Bhima keep the secret that Bhima killed Kichaka. I want to maybe add the discovery of this lie in my story. Duryodhana continues to feel hatred toward the Pandavas. Just like in the public domain edition of the Mahabharata there is a major battle between both set of brothers. I also want to focus on how Draupadi’s brother kills Drona by tricking him that his son had died.  I also want to focus on how Arjuna kills Karna when his chariot gets stuck. I will probably make my story modern to todays society. In the first story I read I did not mention to much about how Duryodhana is taken down.  Bhima takes him down and breaks his leg like he had promised. The father of the Kaurava’s, Dhritarashtra wanted to kill Bhima but since he is blind he crushed a statue. I am also interested in the event that occurred at the shore of Dwaraka. Krishna now rules their but all his people got drunk and they all died. I also want to talk about how Krishna was killed by accident.  Yudhishthira goes to hell before he can go to heaven to meet uo with everyone else.
Duryodhana seeks shelter in the lake: Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment