Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Time: Second Half of Semester

My schedule for the second half of the semester looks like this.

Tuesday – Reading 1
Wednesday – Reading 2 and Storytelling
Friday – Project Feed back
Sunday – Project and Blog comments


I will try and do extra credit in between the week. I have not been able to do much extra credit due to lack of time but this semester. I created a similar plan as this one for the rest of my classes. I am also determined to spend more time doing homework Monday – Friday because when the weekend comes I find it hard to focus on school work and anything due Monday I have to do on a rush Sunday. I have also arranged to have group study groups and homework cessions with friends. This will allow me to stay on track and not lose focus at home.  I hope to have better time management skills this half of the semester!
GO FOR IT! : QuickMeme

No comments:

Post a Comment