Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Reading Diary Week 10:The Indian Story Book: The Five Tall Sons of Pandu


This reading diary is over the story The Indian Story Book:The Five Tall Sons of Pandu by Richard Wilson. The story begins with the story of how the Pandavas became to be. Their father was Pandu who eventually dies and his brother becomes king. The King gives life to 100 children which eventually come into disputes with the Pandavas. My main focus and reading for this story is to find a different aspect of Karna who is half brother to the Pandavas. I have decided that I want to create some what of a superhero and villain story. Karna will be one of those characters. Have not decided which. I will also have one of the characters be Arjuna. Arjuna has been disguised in a couple of scenes in this story. I am interested in giving Arjuna the power of disguise and I will emphasis Karna’s power armor. Arjuna for a split second in this story doubts himself when it comes to attacking his cousins and his teacher Drona. I may use this as the quality that brings Arjuna down in a battle with Karna. Again this story like many others points out how Arjuna and Karna are brother but Karna does not care and is still determined to kill Karna. Something I really never paid much attention to was that Bhishma and Drona were killed because they were sensitive when it came to the Pandavas. They did not have full hatred towards them that they lost the site of their mission.
Arjuna and Karna Begin to Fight:Blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment