Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Houston, one of my Favorite Places

Houston, Texas. I was born in Oklahoma but most of my family is in Houston, Texas. I see Houston as my second home. My family and I travel there multiple times a year. We spend Christmas and New years there. It is an amazing place with many places to visit especially, downtown. One of my favorite spots is the Kemah Board Walk. It is like a small fair next to the water. Houston is also close to Galveston which has a very nice beach! Here are places you must checkout if you are ever around Houston Texas. Highly recommend it!
Downtown Houston at Night: Wikipedia

One of the rides at Kemah: Flickr

Galveston hotel located at Galveston Beach: Galvez Hotel

1 comment:

  1. I agree, Alexis: Houston is so cool! Both of my cousins live there now, which gives me an excuse to go visit. I bet the holidays there are a blast. The boardwalk is fun, and I also love the museums. I definitely respect a city that has enough museums that it can claim to have a MUSEUM DISTRICT. Yes!!!

    At some point this semester, you might be visiting Sean's blog... and he wrote his favorite place post all about Galveston! It's really cool; here's a link: Sean's post about Galveston (he is a SERIOUS fan of Galveston, as you can see!)

    ReplyDelete