Monday, May 2, 2016

Reflections

I really enjoyed this class! I am not the best writer and I feel like my writing skills have greatly improved! I really enjoyed reading a lot of these stories! I will most likely keep up with my blog. This is the first time I have ever used a blog. I always heard and read other peoples blogs but never made my own because I thought it would be to complicated. I will probably start making a blog for others things I would like to express! I also noticed that I have to work on my vocatives. In my storybook projects I kept making mistakes on my vocatives. I have practiced vocatives for the past few weeks and I feel like I have greatly improved. Overall I loved this class! The most important thing I took from this class is improvement in my writing skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment